DVD Cartooning for Learning Draw it Remember It
Schools, Colleges and Organisations Package.
How to Draw it and remember it! Boost your learning power.
90 minute instructional DVD easy-to-follow learning sessions with Graham. All you need is paper and pen.
PLUS FREE Workbook in digital form & a hard copy.
Learn how to draw simple pictures to remember information!
Learn practical cartooning skills you can apply immediately to boost your learning ability.
Just follow Graham’s easy steps.
- Ideal for children in Primary Schools and students in Secondary Schools or Colleges.
- Suitable for teacher-led lessons or independent study.
- Ideal for teachers, lecturers and trainers wishing to add to their own repertoire of creative teaching skills.
- Great for anyone who wants to enhance their study skills and make learning easier and more enjoyable.
- No drawing experience required if you don’t believe you can draw then be prepared to amaze yourself.
To enquire/purchase this product through your school/college, please get in touch with us through email@example.com
- 90 minute instructional DVD licensed for use within your organisation
With short practical sessions enabling learners to learn in bit-size chunks.
- FREE Electronic Copy of Cartooning for Learning Workbook
This workbook is a valuable stand-alone resource in its own right and a great supplement to the DVD.
Licence to print unlimited copies of the entire workbook or individual worksheets for your pupils or students.
- FREE Hard Copy of Cartooning for Learning One copy of the workbook. A4 size.
- To order extra copies of the DVD or Workbook? at volume discount prices. Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Region 2 Europe DVD.
Have you, your pupils or students ever…
– Wished you could draw?
– Found it hard to remember pages of notes?
– Wanted to improve your memory when studying?
– Then this DVD is the perfect answer. In fact ideal for anyone who would love to be able to just Draw it and Remember It!
– Just follow Graham’s easy steps and you and your students will be able to;
– Draw fabulous cartoons and meaningful symbols
– Turn information into memorable pictures
– Create exciting pictures to remember facts, diagrams and even whole topics
What’s in the Programme?
This is a complete course that takes your students in a structured way from learning how to draw through to using those skills to remember information and communicate ideas.
It is structured in stages that are easily followed to build their skills:
1. Creating Characters – Faces From the Side
2. Creating Characters – Faces From the Front
3. People in Action
4. From Shapes to Pictures
5. From Pictures to Meaning
6. Thinking in Pictures
7. Learning Facts
8. Remembering Diagrams
9. Making Topics Memorable
How Will You & Students Learn?
All that is needed is paper and pen and an open mind.
Students can learn independently or you can use the DVD with a group, or class in a teacher or trainer led session. In organisations the DVD could be in library or resource centre for independent use.
The great thing is that you can pause and replay Graham’s demonstrations as many times as you like. You easily can dip in and out of sections so you are in complete control. By repeating exercises your students will be able to really polish their skills and so will you.
The FREE Cartooning for Learning Workbook is a great stand-alone resource in its own right and can be used independently. However, as a supplement to the DVD the activities and examples will enable students to reinforce and extend the skills learnt on the video.
What Will You Achieve?
By the end of the DVD students will have developed creative skills they may never have known they had. They will be able to use drawing skills in all kinds of ways. Whether studying for examinations, learning for fun or explaining ideas they will have creative skills they can use again and again to boost their learning power.
- Cartooning for Schools, Colleges and Organisations Package
- Product Options
# Option Price Weight 1 Cartooning for Schools, Colleges and Organisations Package £124.99 320.00 g
(Shipping Zones by Country)
Weight Zone 1 Zone 2 Zone 3 100.00 g £2.50 £5.00 £7.00