How to Draw ‘Live’ as You Speak
One Day Workshop
If you have ever watched someone draw, you will know how it grabs the attention of people. Just imagine not only drawing, but speaking at the same time.
As an international conference speaker Graham has developed his unique style in the art of communication. The effect on audiences is mesmeric. A key benefit is that by creating such a captivating state of curiosity in the audience, it becomes much easier for them to absorb and also retain ideas and information.
Learn the secrets of captivating groups with a quick sketch
Graham will share with you the tips and techniques he has developed over many years of speaking. This practically-based course is highly interactive with plenty of chance develop your skills.
Start to develop your skills in the magic of ‘live’ drawing
This day will give you a great introduction to the skills of ‘drawing on your feet’. These are advanced skills, but well worth developing if you are really up for stretching yourself as a speaker and developing skills that will amaze and delight any audience.
Prerequisite for Attendance
The completion of either of the courses below will equip you with the drawing skills required:
- Graham’s one-day Cartooning for Trainers and Presenters workshop or
- Graham’s self-study e-learning course Cartooning for Presenters – on CD Rom
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Be able to draw a range of cartoons and images that are suitable for presenting ideas
- Have experienced the art of drawing whilst speaking to a group and received feedback
- Be able to apply your skills to your own topics and develop those skills with further practice
Contact Us Now about open courses, in-house workshops and conference sessions with Graham.