How to Get Your Ideas Across With Impact
This workshop is ideally suited to trainers, lecturers, presenters, teachers, coaches and facilitators. In fact anyone who is involved with helping others to learn or facilitating group work of any kind will find this practical workshop to be immediately applicable.You may not believe this yet – but no drawing experience is required for success on the workshop.
Experience the magic of ‘live’ drawing.
Something special happens when you draw an idea in front of a group. Their attention and curiosity is captured and they are easily able to absorb your ideas and information. In terms of memory, there is a huge difference between seeing a pre-prepared picture and seeing it created before your very eyes.
Learn to draw simple cartoons to make learning memorable.
In this workshop you will learn to draw simple cartoons and images that will help you to bring ideas to life and make messages memorable. With my easy-to-learn step-by-step approach, you will soon be drawing great cartoons. The sessions are practical and fun with plenty of opportunity to apply your skills. By the end of the workshop you will have discovered talents you may never have known you had. You will be able to use your skills immediately to enhance training sessions, presentations and all kind of learning experiences.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Draw a range of simple and effective cartoons make learning more effective
- Use cartoons in numerous ways to make ideas memorable
- Amaze and delight audiences with the impressive power of a quick sketch
- Grab the attention of audiences and a create a resourceful learning state
- Use cartoons to enhance the process of setting learning activities
- Incorporate cartoons into handouts and electronic presentations
- Apply cartooning to improve study skills and revision techniques – for self and others
- ‘Jazz up’ flipcharts to create an attractive and welcoming learning environment
- Use cartooning to enliven storytelling
- Use cartooning as a group energising exercise
- Add humour and creativity to their training
- Inspire course participants to express ideas through drawing
“This workshop enables you to draw like you never thought you could. In a world where so much training is just stand and talk, you will be able to enjoy the audience reaction to your skills and bring your messages to life so they last longer. Don’t be put off if you think you can’t draw.
This workshop will show you what you can do and you will be pleasantly surprised! It helps the delegate enjoy the learning more and absorb and remember the messages quicker.
What more could they want?”
Kosta Christofi – Training Relationship Manager, HSBC Bank plc
“Really fantastic – highly applicable and inspirational.”
Jane Palmer-Williams – Louis Vuitton
Click here to download PDF
Contact us now about open courses, in-house workshops and conference sessions with Graham.